Wednesday 10 April 2013

Positive thoughts

For all of life's blessings we also receive hurdles and obstacles that will attempt to slow us down,  and even prevent us from appreciating,  accepting, acknowledging and actioning all of the blessings we have been given. 

So on thia day I thank the Ultimate and highest power for every blessing,  and every hurdle I have received throughout my life. The best of them is life it's self.

I am truly blessed in every aspect of the word and without the Almighty God (Allah) watching and guiding me sending my ancestors,  his guardians and angels to surround me with knowledge,  love and understanding I would not have these blessings.

Today I send a prayer to God to thank him not only for my life, my family, my friends, to my readers but also to the world. I ask him to awaken our people and to bring an end to the corruption, famine, wars and hate. To allow us all to see love, knowledge and respect for him and each other.

Amen, ameen, inshallah

No matter what our individual faith is as long as we praise the Ultimate and highest power the creator of all living things. I give my respect to all readers and I thank you for your time.

Peace love and light

C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment